Connecting students with professionals in the Brooklyn Tech Triangle to create mobile and web apps.
Brooklyn Tech Triangle and TENDIGI are teaming up with Brooklyn-based programmers to present the Tech Triangle's first ever Mentorship Hackathon. Experienced developers, programmers, and designers will coach teams of college and professional students to build a function app in just one weekend.
The event is open to students of all experience levels interested in business development, strategy, PR, and marketing. On Sunday, teams will demo their apps, compete for prizes, and network with industry professionals.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Participants: High school, undergraduate and graduate students
- Competing teams: In order to submit your app and compete for prizes, your team must have a minimum of three people, with a non-technical or designer student on the team
1. Software application
2. Demonstration (video or interactive media - not a PowerPoint)
3. One or more screenshots of your app
iOS, Android, and web app
How to enter
- Sign up as either a student (developer, designer, non-technical) or a mentor (developer, designer) on Eventbrite: http://mentorship-hackathon.eventbrite.com.
- Show up to the hackathon: NYU Magnet, 2 MetroTech Center, 8th Floor.
- Meet people, form teams.
- By 4pm on April 27, submit your app!
Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
HR&A Advisors/NYC BigApps
Brooklyn Innovation Center
Quality of Idea
Creativity and originality of the idea
Implementation of Idea
Execution of idea into a functioning app
Viability of Product
Identification of clear market, potential impact, and strategies for revenue models and overcoming challenges